Last updated: June 02,2021
The words of which theinitial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the followingconditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless ofwhether they appear in singular or in plural.
· Account means a unique account created for You to access ourService or parts of our Service.
· Company (referred to as either "the Company","We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers toACETECH, 9F, 116, Sec.1, Xintai 5th Rd, Xizhi, 22102 New Taipei, Taiwan.
· Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobiledevice or any other device by a website, containing the details of Yourbrowsing history on that website among its many uses.
· Country refers to: Taiwan
· Device means any device that can access the Service such as acomputer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
· Personal Data is any information that relates to anidentified or identifiable individual.
· Service refers to the Website.
· Service Provider means any natural or legal person whoprocesses the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companiesor individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to providethe Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to theService or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
· Third-party Social Media Service refers to anywebsite or any social network website through which a User can log in or createan account to use the Service.
· Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generatedby the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (forexample, the duration of a page visit).
· Website refers to ACETECH, accessible from https://www.acetk.com/
· You means the individual accessing or using the Service, orthe company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual isaccessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and UsingYour Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using OurService, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiableinformation that can be used to contact or identify You. Personallyidentifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
· Usage Data
Usage Data iscollected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may includeinformation such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address),browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, thetime and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique deviceidentifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access theService by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain informationautomatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device Youuse, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Yourmobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, uniquedevice identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collectinformation that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when Youaccess the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows Youto create an account and log in to use the Service through the followingThird-party Social Media Services:
If You decide toregister through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service,We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-PartySocial Media Service's account, such as Your name, Your email address, Youractivities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may uselocal stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information aboutYour preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managedby the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
For moreinformation on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can Ichange the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?"available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
· Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may containsmall electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs,pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to countusers who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other relatedwebsite statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain sectionand verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be"Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookiesremain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, whileSession Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
Learnmore about cookies: What Are Cookies? .
We use both Sessionand Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
· Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential toprovide You with services available through the Website and to enable You touse some of its features. They help to authenticate users and preventfraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that Youhave asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide Youwith those services.
· Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
· Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to rememberchoices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your logindetails or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide Youwith a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter yourpreferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may usePersonal Data for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitorthe usage of our Service.
· To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user ofthe Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to differentfunctionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
· For the performance of a contract: the development,compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items orservices You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through theService.
· To contact You: To contact You by email, telephonecalls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as amobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informativecommunications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services,including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for theirimplementation.
· To provide You with news, special offers and generalinformation about other goods, services and events which we offer that aresimilar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless Youhave opted not to receive such information.
· To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests toUs.
· For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluateor conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution,or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a goingconcern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in whichPersonal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assetstransferred.
· For other purposes: We may use Your information for otherpurposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining theeffectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve ourService, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Yourpersonal information in the following situations:
· With Service Providers: We may share Your personal informationwith Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, tocontact You.
· For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personalinformation in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale ofCompany assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our businessto another company.
· With business partners: We may share Your information with Ourbusiness partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
· With other users: when You share personal information orotherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information maybe viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interactwith other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Yourcontacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile,pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be ableto view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Yourprofile.
· With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal informationfor any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will alsoretain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generallyretained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used tostrengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or Weare legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information,including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and inany other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Itmeans that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on —computers located outside of Your state, province, country or othergovernmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than thosefrom Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certaincircumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data ifrequired to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities(e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company maydisclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action isnecessary to:
· Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
· Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection withthe Service
· Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or thepublic
· Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of YourPersonal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmissionover the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While Westrive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, Wecannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does notaddress anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personallyidentifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parentor guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with PersonalData, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected PersonalData from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent,We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely onconsent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your countryrequires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before Wecollect and use that information.
Links to OtherWebsites
We have no controlover and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies orpractices of any third party sites or services.
· By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· By visiting this page on our website: https://www.acetk.com